Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Today
I am sitting next to my kitty and he is sitting next to the heater and the heater is sitting next to the wall and the wall is sitting next to the.... I like my kitty. Today I am reading a story called "If I were traveling on the underground railroad" by Ellen Levine. I am at my mom's house. I know how the underground railroad got it's name.... a slave owner was looking for a slave and then he saw a slave and then he disappeared. And that's how it happened. I used to live next to the underground railroad in an apartment. It was called the Kelton House. Now I live on Broad St. in Columbus , Ohio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I was your age I thought the "Underground Railroad" was a subway for escaping slaves.
Post a Comment